Welcome on Empires & Dynasties' new website
Gradually you'll discover both E&D new rules' core and new context. Of course, Reah is still here to give you here pleasures but we change some things such as the era… The First Millenium, the one just after MuShin Imperium's colapse and the dark times of Ash Ages.
What is new:
- simplified up-to-date rules to give you more fun and playing fluidity
- use of the only D20
- a harder life than into the previous version
- new choices of Characters with more races to choose
- Easier and broad use of the Strange Prodigies despite the risks you'll get
- To start in the game with Ready-to-go Character sheets you may improve during the adventures
What is don't change:
- progression for your charactere which drive you to play a dynasty with main and secondary characters, a unique feature of the E&D RPG.
- To attend a school to learn and improve your skills.
- Rules based on Skill system.
Even though in the "don't change" category there are many improvements!
But the E&D spirit is still here!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the game
First published in French in 1987, Empires & Dynasties was a kind of out-of-board game. His context, the planete XuReahna and MuShin Imperium, dynastic system and so on, were unusual at this time. No much things were close of the RPG standards we knew.
In short, E&D was a blend of SCI-FI and Medieval universes. But not the Medieval era we really knew. No, it was another taste of adventures… with a lot of mysteries and unveiled secrets…